While many of us are are dying to have lots of cash at hand, have you asked yourself what would you do once that time comes?
Manage money? Is that even necessary?
- You have been working for years and you have had salary increase in the past. You were also promoted in your job before. But no matter how much you earn, you are almost always out of money before the next pay day comes. Yes or no?
- You earn enough. But whenever you get extra money like a salary bonus, something always comes up like your partner's debt, or a school requirement of a family or a friend. To make a long story short, you end up spending your bonus income. Period. Yes or no?
- I have a stable job but I have a small savings.Yes or no?
- I have a stable job but I have no savings at all. Yes or no?
- I earn enough but I feel I should earn more because the money is never enough. Yes or no?
- I get an allowance bigger than most of my friends' but it's still not enough. Yes or no?
- I'm not employed but I get paid for projects here and there. The pay is more than what most people earn in a month but I often find myself short on funds. Yes or no?
- We had an emergency recently or in the past and I didn't have money to cover the expenses. Yes or no?