Friday, February 11, 2011

Treading the path to financial freedom two years later

After the nasty encounter with scammer and plagiarist DJ Clix* (I know your bad karma must be bogging you down by now,) I've found and became comfortable with a path that I believe, and as other have proven, truly leads to real financial freedom.

I admit when I succumbed to the idea of clicking ads, it was one of the lowest points in my life when I had the skills and time but I just wasn't making money. Clicking ads sounded easy and I gave in easily because I was in a vulnerable state.

Perhaps some of you felt like I did. It was like, do this to earn or be totally broke. In the real world, having a few dollars as income per month sounded more attractive than earning nothing at all.

But a few months after, I came across a group of people and several books which turned my belief and attitude towards money 360 degrees.

From a bum whiling away hours in front of a desktop computer, I have become -- through will, guidance and eagerness to learn from what I've found -- an independent professional earning five figures per months.

It's true, folks. That's why I've stopped posting here because suddenly, after the money started pouring in, neobux, clickbux and all ppc sites sounded like a terrible idea. Yes, there are people who earn from this, but why settle for cents when you can earn thousands? If I can do it, then you can, too!

No, this is not some crazy sales talk and I won't be selling you books or seminars. I came back her to pass on what I've learned because these were passed on to me too, and it's only right that I return the favor by helping others benefit from this knowledge.

But just as my friend often says, You take people as far as they will go, not as far as you would like them to go." So if you would really want to earn thousands online like I did, you have to make a CONSCIOUS DECISION TO TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND FOR THE BETTER.

That is all what you have to do. Choose and want for yourself the riches you deserve, then read on to the bombshells of information that only the selected few, the rich people, know about.






Subscribe to our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment